Debian CD's - a discussion.

hi,

	As you are all aware ilugc has received several Debian CD's in the
last few months.  We first received 9 or 10 CD sets from Thaths and now
have received 6 more from Manoj Srivastava.   I have received requests for
the current 6 CD's from all over India.

1. Indore
2. Delhi
3. Madurai
4. Calcutta
5. Nagpur
6. Cochin
7. Several requests from Chennai
8. and others that I cant remember now.

(Chennai folks have been put in last on purpose).

The point is this: Since we (the folks at ILUGC)  have already taken most
of the 9 CD sets to ourselves.  I would like to give first preference to
other LUG's.  I guess the local folks can take a copy from the existing CD
sets?  Is this ok?  If so none of the local folks will get any of the new
CD's.

	I thought that I should open this for discussion amongst you folks
before I actually send the CD's.