Re: Real Player problem

On Sat, Jun 05, 1999 at 01:05:51PM +0530, Anna University wrote:

Hi,

=> I am using S.u.S.E 5.2, kernel version 2.0.36. I got the kernel update
=> from the internet and installed the latest kernel 2.2.5. I have a Creative
=> Ensoniq PCI card, which is supported by the 2.2.5 kernel. The card is
=> detected and is working well when i cat any .au file to /dev/audio, but
=> for realplayer 5.0, it gives me an error. Audio output error. Cannot open

	I can't be sure about this but I think older versions of RP
have problems with 2.2.x. It's been a while since I looked in that
direction, but they should have an updated version available.

	HTH,
					- arun