Re!possible!!

It is possible to install Linux 5.2 on the d drive. In fdisk make your
d-drive (may be, hda2) as your linux partition.But install LILO on you
MBR.
If LILO  gives some problem, during reboot ->
(when you reboot). LILO can not write to the MBR directly when Win95 is
already there. Make boot floppy for your sytem at the end of installation.
It keeps all your m/c details in it. If you get problems with LILO, boot
with this floppy and goto /hda1/sbin. run lilo once again it may solve the
problem.
Star office you can install happily. But i think it is for a limited
period. 5.2 does support star office. It may be slow to run.
good luck.