Connection Refused

HI there,

  I have successfully configured DNS in my machine which is NT 4.0(to my
best knowlege they are in the same LAN ) . and have also configured a MX and
A record for the Exchange server. and when I run nslookup command from Linux
machine it gives me correct ip and the server name and the zone name also.

When I send mail either from ELM or PINE the mail doesn't gets delivered.
when I looked in the log file I found this entry

May 31 14:38:05 red(linux machine name) sendmail (8.8.7) to
sp.som@xxxxxxxxxx ctladdr=root;
delay=00:00:33,xdelay=00:00:01,mailer=relay,relay=spp.hisl.co.in,stat=defere
d:connedction refused by spp.hisl.co.in (spp is my machine name where DNS is
configured )

if I say telnet 192.9.15.51 25
and MAIL FROM:som and press enter
it displays som@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  sender..............ok!!!
RCPT TO: sp.som and press enter it displays
sp.som@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx automaticaly ( where as I am having the mail id as
sp.som@xxxxxxxxxx )
DATA
and the contents
it gets qued up

and then when I go to the Log file
it says that while checking with SQLWEB( the exchange server) the user is
not known

I think somewhere I have added an unnecessary entry...

can u help me to find where

I tried to send mail to my Yahoo a/c it is still in the queue why is not
getting delivered....

With warm regards
Somprav Pareek