Partitioning utilities??

Hi,

I have currently installed Redhat Linux5.2 kernel-2.0.36 and have
dedicated about 1.4GB space to it (Linux native). I have about 70mb swap
space allocated too.

Is it possible for me to reclaim space from the linux native partition
and use it to create another Linux native partition for debain's Linux?
I do not want to remove Redhat installation nor mess up with the file
system, if possible.

Excuse me for posting it to both the lists.

TIA.

Regards,
Sudhir.P
--
When you hit rock bottom, there is no way, but, up.