Re: Problems with SiS6215C & Installation of Debian

Hi,

Krishna kumar, I tried using XF86Setup, but it doesn't list SiS6215C.
Instead, it lists SiS 86c215 or something similar.

Zameer, u were talking about some hack in introducing the Sis card.
Could u please elaborate.

BTW, I'll be able to confirm the effect only tomorrow as I'll try the
same only tonight, at home.

I am using kernel 2.0.36. Do I need to upgrade ?

Thanks to all the others who have responded.

Please excuse me for posting this to both the lists at the same time.

Bye 4 now,
Sudhir.P

--
When you hit rock bottom, there is no way, but, up.