Procmail

Hi,
   I am totally new to Linux and its mailing concept. In my organization we
have a Exchange server 5.0 which I want to replace by a Linux server.
   Now this mail comes to you in the following way.

   from my organization to my group organization through DRAS
  from there through VSAT to our SMTP GATEWAY and then the VSNL takes care.

Now what should I do to replace the exchange server by Sendmail or Procmail.

 1. Just want to deliver a mail to a mailbox which is present in the
Exchange server and which is in the same LAN.
 2. If the mailbox is not present there then the Exchange server as it does
now should take care of delivering it to other group company or to the SMTP
gateway.

NOTE:
  with Fetchmail I am able to Get the mail which was delivered in exchange
box to the Linux box and to that particular user in the Linux Box.

With Warm Regards
Somprav Pareek
--------
When the going get's though the tough Gets going.
---------