Regarding meeting

Hi,

I am a new member of the linux mailing list (India as well as Chennai).

I was pretty disappointed when I wasn't able to attend the meeting of
the ILUGC. I came to office on Monday to notice the MOM posted. Only
then did I notice the call for the meeting.

Co-ordinators, please post the messages sufficiently well in advance and
do repeat it more than once for the sake of those who might miss the
message the first time. Due notice should be given so that everyone
receives the message and is able to attend the same. A notice period of
3-4 days shud be appropriate enough. Hope this much time is given the
next time.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Sudhir.P
--
When you hit rock-bottom, there's no way but up.