Book Needed

Hi,

I read a mail on a book named "Unix Internals - The New Frontiers" by
Uresh Vahalia from Prentice Hall publications in the Linux-India mailing
list. If anyone has a copy of the same, can he/she lend me the same 4 a
couple of days so that I may decide on buying the same. The book is
supposed to cost around $50 and is not available in the major
bookstores. A first hand apprisal of the book, is what I need 4
prompting me to buy the book.

I am a resident of Chennai. The respondent is requested to kindly send
me a private mail so that we can discuss things about contacting each
other.

Sincere thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Sudhir.P
--
When you hit rock-bottom, there's no way but up.