Re: LinuxStart.Com - Your account has been approved!

On Thu, Apr 22, 1999 at 02:19:30PM -0700, Sudhakar Chandrasekharan said:

 => If ILUG-C mailing list is being archived someplace, could the archive
 => maintainer detele this email.  I am surprised that linuxstart is sending
 => out FTP username and passwords by email.

 	Perhaps the right question to ask is whether we need this web
space at all. I thought the pages were doing well at
dialognet.com/ilugc. If there is some problem there, surely we can
arrange for space elsewhere ?

						- arun