Re: LinuxStart.Com - Your account has been approved!

webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx proclaimed:
> We're just dropping you a message letting you know that your FREE site
> has been approved!  Your login information is as follows:
>
> Username: XXXXX
> Password: XXXXXX
>
> Note: Username and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE.

<snip>

If ILUG-C mailing list is being archived someplace, could the archive
maintainer detele this email.  I am surprised that linuxstart is sending
out FTP username and passwords by email.

Thaths
--
    "Marge!  Do you have to be so effeminate around the boy?"
                      -- Homer J. Simpson