LinuxStart.Com - Your account has been approved!

Hi from LinuxStart.Com,

We're just dropping you a message letting you know that your FREE site
has been approved!  Your login information is as follows:

Username: ilugc
Password: voila

Note: Username and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE.

Simply FTP to ftp.linuxstart.com, login with the above
information, upload your HTML files and then view your page by clicking:
http://members.linuxstart.com/~ilugc

IMPORTANT!
We ask that you place one of our banners on the entrance page of your
site (it can go anywhere - top, bottom, etc...), in exchange for the
free service we're providing for you.  Simply insert this HTML code
into your page and you'll be set! :

<!--#exec cgi="/cgi-bin/adszb.pl"-->

Thanks!

Note: If you do not upload your site within 15 days of receiving this email,
we will assume you have lost interest and will delete your account.

Sincerely,

--
The Staff
http://www.linuxstart.com