Re: LinuxStart.Com - Your account has been approved!

On Fri, 23 Apr 1999, K. Arun wrote:

kar> On Thu, Apr 22, 1999 at 02:19:30PM -0700, Sudhakar Chandrasekharan said:
kar>
kar>  => If ILUG-C mailing list is being archived someplace, could the archive
kar>  => maintainer detele this email.  I am surprised that linuxstart is sending
kar>  => out FTP username and passwords by email.
kar>
kar>  	Perhaps the right question to ask is whether we need this web
kar> space at all. I thought the pages were doing well at
kar> dialognet.com/ilugc. If there is some problem there, surely we can
kar> arrange for space elsewhere ?
kar>
kar> 						- arun

I feel that specifying a mailing list id for subscription of any kind is
not a good practise.  At least for automated messages like those from
linuxstart.

-
Oommen.