Re: [LIH] attachment using mail command

On 07/04/01 13:06 +0530, shubhendu spewed into the LI bitstream:

> how can i send a attacment file using some command line option
> like pine -attach <file-name> but this require to send message by pressing
> Ctrl-X after giving the command

 There's a commandline option called (I think) fastmail, which comes with the
 ELM package.  Designed for exactly this purpose.

 Or you can call mutt from the command line
 mutt -a => attach a file using MIME
 man mutt for more details.

	-s

--