Re: Re: Terminal commands

hi Karthika

what i think so this is a inbult feature of shell , what i have observed
is when u logout from the shell then only the .bash_history file is
updated so u can

      put some commands in yr .profile trapping the appropriate signals
      that will make a y'r own verson of .bash_history, the signals to be
      traped  is ( i dont remeber exactly refer k-pike) 15 in yr verson
      of history incorporate as many as functionalities possible

regards

shubh
REC-Surat
            @>