Re: Re: file creation time

> > Quoting Pichai Asokan
> > > Will the inode timestamps be of any use?
> > What does the inode timestamp stand for, and how can I access it?
> File last modified :) You read it using stat(2). Read the archives
> for a discussion of the same topic.
Hi Arun

I cannot locate my copy of Maurice Bach, but i remember that there are three
time stamps in the inode.
I am totally relying on my memory here so I amy be absolutely off: One of
them is creation and other is file modification and the third is inode
modification. Now if only I cud lay my hands on Maurice Bach and if only i
could be sure of what the inode modification time is :-(

P Asokan