Re: Good utility for CVS

Thanks a lot. I can access the outside world via ssh from behind the
firewall, so probably there's no problem. The main repository is behind
the FW. Also I'll be setting up a FW at the other end. So probably there
will have to be some fancy port redirection involved, as well as some
expect script to handle passwords (have to have passwords).

Thanks,
Indraneel

--
http://www.indialine.org