Re: Help invited on Network programming

So you want to setup a dial up server. It's easy. Install mgetty package and
use Jiju's script.

I forgot the url. But search in archives for Jiju Thomas mathew. The url is
in the signature.

As far as extra complication against windoze is concerned, yes it's far more
complicated on windoZZZe. It does not work if GUI does not work... :-((

HTH

 Bye
  Shridhar