Re: Virus in Linux -- Revisited

Rahul Jindal wrote:
> it gives this output /bin/bash : no such file or directory

so copy bash from any other linux system onto the affected one using a
floppy, or by mounting ur HDD onto the other machine.

> the same "You don't exist. Go away" stll exists and continues to frustate.
> :-(

i saw that error once in my lifetime when i managed to screw up /etc
directory entry on my ext2fs. actualy it wasn't me who managed to do
that, but explore2fs. i had a mighty laugh at that. ;)