Re: [OT] vrml

Vikrant:

VRML is now called web3D...
vrml.org is the resource to chk them..
Also if u have some modelling tools like 3D Studio MAX, u can create
models and export them to VRML format.. (thats how i used to)

Ok there are a couple of VRML viewers for Linux too..
freeWRL is one, u should be able to find more...

<snip>

> vrml. My friend told me that it is possible to do the kind of graphics that
> are possible with flash with vrml.

</snip>

well, not all that flash can do...
Flash has a different purpose (entertainment) whereas VRML is more for
stuff like simulation... yeah u can do animation also in VRML but is a
little awkward to script it...

try it,

vinod...