About Bison

Hi all

I am calling a bison parser on a string that is collecting key strokes in a char
array, in Qt event loop...

Say A/B/C/D are my terminal/non-terminals.

then the rule

E        :    A B C D

fails if(well always) bison can not look ahead as array is over. What I am doing
is hardcoding all possible terminal/non terminals in front of D like

E        :    A B C D F

This works but it does not generate any out put tlll next character(in F) is
typed, which is but obvious.

Is there any way I can instruct bison not to look ahead in a particular
situation?

TIA...(Banging my head against wall... Desparately need help:-(()

 Bye
  Shridhar