Re: how to look for com port?

Hey

OK I did it... But it paid me off..

If you guys remember, I have posted a query regarding bison. I asked how

can I make bison not to look ahead at a particular point.

I found a solution/workaround. If I want bison to execute a rule A B,
without look ahead, I will write a rule for A only. In this rule I will
test the look ahead token and I will myself determine whether it matches

the rule or not. Then jump to appropriate code section.

I haven't tested this and I hope it will work....

I hope somebody finds it useful sometimes....

 Bye
   Shridhar