RE: Some prob in 2.4.0-test11

I suspect there sholud proper eth0 driver for disk(which you are using).Try
to include all eht0 drivers available in linux and add them as
a module to the kernel and do the following things

1.Check it as module for kernel.
2.run  make menuconfig
3.run make dep
4.run make bzImage

By using modprobe you can check it out whether the correspomding module
included or not(It will explorer the modules).

By using "dmessage" command you can check it whether ur eth0 detected or
not.Here IRQ(Interrupt Request Number) should be 10 or 11.
Thanks,