Re: Seperate queues for pending and established connections.

On Thu, Nov 30, 2000 at 08:15:12PM -0500, vamahadi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Let me know if these sound reasonable.
>
> Another question, is their a site which documents major kernel changes
> (with say an explanation of why the change was necessary) especially for
> the networking part? It is an ugly waste of time to try to figure out
> why a particular change was made. For example, right now I am looking
> for a peer review of a problem already solved in history.

Personal opinion: linux-kernel has too much noise for a mere mortal.
The traffic on freebsd mailing lists tends to be a lot more
informative.

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=379433+0+/usr/local/www/db/text/2000/freebsd-hackers/20000827.freebsd-hackers

	-Arun