Re: r u looking for a challenging job?

On Tue, Nov 14, 2000, the greycells of Suku maran expressed:

> Hi:
>
> I like to introduce myself as the Executive-HR of one
> of the fastest growing IT Company at Chennai.  We are
> into the business of providing eServices to global

[snipped]

Does it not seem that the LI mailing lists have become a source of
recruitment ?
These people can very well place ads. in the NewsPapers. Why allow
them to save bucks, and post here ?

Thaths, consider this seriously. _NO_ commercial postings
allowed.

SIGTERM
Amar :-)

--
Amarendra GODBOLE <root@xxxxxxxxx>  http://www.crosswinds.net/~amargod
Kernel 2.2.14-5.0smp on an i686 | Celeron (Mendocino) 334.096741 MHz.