Re: snmpwalk command is not found

Hi Ramesh,
  I think I know where the problem lies...the latest packages for Redhat
are in rpm4 format which is incompatible with those with Redhat 6.2.
When trying to install the ucd_snmp package you must have downloaded the
rpms for either rawhide or redhat 7.0 so they are
incompatible..scrolldown to find Redhat 6.2 i386 and download that
package..it should work..That is the only case this error could have
occured

Cheers
Aravind S