Re: SPAM Mail on this list (LAST MAIL)

Hi all,

  Just to put an end to all this... bare with me for a minute. :-)
See I am also on a another list where this didnt happen only once but
nearly every other day... (I'm serious).

  That list too was a very useful list where real programmers doubts get
cleared... just like LIP .... I just didnt want the same thing to happen
out
here ...

(Umm I think that was less than a minute! :-)

Regards
Vivek