Re: Web Server Info Reqd

Hi,

	'Apache' is already installed on your box, or is on your CD. First
install that and then edit the /etc/httpd.conf file. If you want to enable
PHP you might need to enable the proper cgi-bin directory for PHP in
httpd.conf . Also you might need to install some more packages to enable
'asp' (check PCQCD or freshmeat). The Apache docs are available in html
format with the apache package. Also there is a book by O'Reilly (probably
no Indian edition).

best wishes,
Indraneel