is this possible

hi,

    i have to create logins to the linux box through my s/w..... basically a
front end which automates the process of adding users... a call to a shell
script which has the adduser command in it.

    now, this shell script will not always be run by the root of the system
but by the super user of my s/w..... who will not be the root of the system.
how can this be made possible ??

    also the script must not be allowed to run from the prompt but should be
allowed to be run only from my s/w... can this be made possible ??

    if this is not acheivable by writing a shell script how else can it be
done ??

thank you
- chetu