Re: Magic Garden: Explained

On Sun, Jun 11, 2000 at 12:40:25AM -0700, bharat shetty wrote:
> Magic Garden discusses SysVR4+ and Solaris(closely related). It infact
> covers the concepts itself.( Books sold like this cannot cover the code)Do
> you think AT&T/Novell would allow that??

True, they didn't cut and paste SVR4 code, but it was at a much lower
level than a typical concepts only book would go. I was actually
surprised that they could get away with that much of detail. Looks
like AT&T/Novell/SCO didn't care that much because too many people
had seen that code anyway.

	-Arun