Re:

Thanx, you were a great help ,Pallavi, to these REC kids,just by the way
have
you ever faced an interview.
gone are the days when companies required your to find the odd man out
.companies want want people who have working experience,people who
require
least amount of training time/resources.
come'on you being in IISc gotta give a better picture of the market
(well thats
different if you prefer theory to pratice)

you might have guessed it that i found your answer very
discouraging.(just to
satify you i sent a private mail to these kids and shared my lil idea
with
them)may be you can send them some logical questions like complete the
sequence
4,9,16,25,.....

;-)
dont mind it