Re: PHP

PHP is good and has lot of facilities to connect to many databases
(including my favourite PostgreSQL) and it's free. Also it's easy to
learn and write, and is developing fast.

# Indraneel Majumdar	   #  E-mail: indraneel@xxxxxxxxxxxx	  #
# 4/2 Arobindo Avenue,	   #  URL: http://scorpius.iwarp.com	  #
# Durgapur, India 713204   #  Tel: +91-343-563571		  #