Re: PostgreSQL problems...

Ajay Dudani proclaimed:
> Has anyone worked with PostgreSQL.  I have tried out using "large
> objects" in pgsql, ifacet I tried using the examples given with
> the docs, but they do not work. They compile but do not link (the
>  C files) It gives ... something not found in .o files.

Ajay,

I am moving this thread to linux-india-programmers mailing list.  Please
subscribe to it if you have not.

I don't have any problems writing perl scripts that use BLOBs ("Binary
Large OBjects") with Postgres.

Please send me the exact error that you get when trying to link.

Thaths
--
Lisa:  "Dad. You killed the zombie Flanders."
Homer: "He was a Zombie?"