Re: Compliling QT Applications on Debian

Hi Zameer,
The best way to use QT is to compile the library manually and
installing it in /opt directory as far as Deb is concerned.
Please do it and use the k-Develop setup to point to the
exact library location.

Wish u good luck.

Archan Paul
Lateral Linux Labs
archanp@xxxxxxxxxxx

ps. Pl check out whether ur apps are written for 1.44 / 2 b'use
some of the widget interfaces are depricated in the latest version