Re: C/C++ graphics

Hey! no probs! I think SVGAlib fits u're pretty fine.
its comes with MOST of the distros out there..u can
read /usr/doc/svgalib-*. vga.h contains the functions
of VGAlib, extension of which is SVGAlib. vgagl.h
contains functions nearly similiar with the BGI. i've
not used much of it since i'm into 3D game
programming. I'll however try to help as much as i
can...

Nikhil.
IGNULUG-HYD.