Re: C/C++ graphics

Hi,

Mani p typed:
> Hey Nikhil Thanks a lot. I want some simple graphics for my
> simulation project.i.e to draw lines, print text in graphics
> mode,fill color,& so on. So in this case which header files should i
> include . I did't find anything  such graphics.h. Could u pls help
> me out with this.

You could either download the allegro library - I think it's available
at http://www.talula.demon.co.uk/allegro/. Or you could use svgalib
which comes as a standard with most distributions. The header file you
need is vga.h. Use `man svgalib' for details.

--
Mrinal Kalakrishnan <mrinal@xxxxxxxxx> (PGP:B1E86F5B) http://listen.to/mrinal
- - - - = ( Redhat Linux 6.1 ) = - - - - = ( Kernel 2.2.12-20 ) = - - - -