Re: Header file problem

Hello Sridhar

   As far as getch() is concerned you have to use the famous curses
library by including <curses.h> and 'bout graphics here in linux world
either you use svgalib for shell based graphics or use some new API's
like GGI or whatever ...  I recommend you using OpenGL implementation
under linux Mesa3D it's powerful and works in X.

Anand Singh Bisen