reg jdk

hi
 I am using red hat linux 7.0 downloaded from net...
The default jdk installed with this system is the
kaffe java which is quite fast..but it doesnot have
support for the java swing api..i checked the javac
and java scripts in /usr/bin it points to kaffe with
specific options.i want to know the difference in all
this java jvm's.I have also heard of Blackdown's jdk.
which one is the best jdk for linux.I also want to
run my swing applications in linux.
any links/pointers of jdk with swing api for linux r
most welcome
thanx in advance.
bye
vinu