Re: Re: File creation time

> > Is it possible to write a TSR to capture the file creation command in Linux?
> > If so, how?
>
> Linux creates various types of file system entries, all by different system
> calls. It may not be possible to monitor all these syscalls. And I have
> absolutely no idea what a TSR is.

i think so
file creation can be captured by  writting some shell script run as
background process ( it may cause extra burden on system but can be
a solution to the problem )

so far as TSRs are concern i dont think so it is possible to
do TSR programming in linux as it doesnt provide u an access to the
critical addresses like dos (the IVT)

shubh