Re: [OT] Help needed for compiling Qt on HP

Digged up a bit more. HP-UX does not recognise Signal 11 by man pages. By
signal.h, signal 11 is SIGSEGV i.e. segmentation violation. Now I am not
convinced that same signal is thrown at exactly same point of time when I
compile 3 different versions of Qt.

And a version of Qt2.2.1 precompiled is not working. ld lists hazaar unsatisfied
symbols. While same project goes smoothly with qt2.1.0 on RHL6.2 stock install.

It looks like I am abondoning the project itself... too bad for me.. :-((

 Shridhar