Re: Questions on cross-platform development...

Hi

First, I've no experience in cross platform development. But I know that
the following work on different platforms:

1. Perl/Tk - I know for sure that it works on Linux, Solaris, HP-UX,
Tru64, & Windows. I guess it has been ported to many more platforms. By
the way, perl has been ported to more than 70 platforms. Perl/Tk is free.

2. gtk (www.gtk.org) - Has been ported to Windows & BeOS. But I guess the
ports are not yet stable. gtk is GPL'd.

Sreeji
bk SYSTEMS (P) Ltd.