Import Problem

Hi

I am trying to use packages. I have 2 classes

1)Balance.java

package MyPack;
public class Balance
{
        String name;
        double bal;

        public Balance(String n, double b)
        {
                name = n;
                bal = b;
        }

        public void show()
        {
                if(bal<0)
                        System.out.print("--> ");
                System.out.print(name + ": $" + bal);
        }

}

2)TestBalance.java

import MyPack.*;
class TestBalance
{
        public static void main(String args[])
        {
                Balance test = new Balance("Heston",
99.99);
                test.show();
        }
}

The Balance.java compiles OK. But when I try and
compir the TestBalance.java file I get the following
errors

TestBalance.java:1: package MyPack does not exist
import MyPack.*;
^
TestBalance.java:7: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class Balance
location: class TestBalance
                Balance test = new Balance("Heston",
99.99);
                ^
TestBalance.java:7: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class Balance
location: class TestBalance
                Balance test = new Balance("Heston",
99.99);
                                   ^
3 errors

Could someone help me out. The JVM is on a linux
machine

Regards

Heston