From: sudhir kumar r <wipsys@xxxxxxx>
To: <linux-india-programmers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2000 2:53 AM
Subject: [LIP]

please help me

my name is sudhir kumar r
iam doing my BE  in computers
in my 5th sem sylabus we have a editor to be designed on linux platform

i am finding a lot of problem to switch from conio.h header file in TC to
the
curses.h file in linux

please help me in giving a suitable explamples
1. creating windows
2. to get different colors
3.to create sub windows like when we press alt+f we get a small file window
|||ly how to implement that in linux
4. where to find further help

thank you

-sudhir