Re: SPAM Mail on this list

Vivekananda Ponnaiyan proclaimed:
> I thought that this was suppoused to be a mailing list for programmers
> not HR consultants ....

It is a mailing list for programmers.  Babu is not a HR consultant.
Besides, programmers have to earn money to put roti on the dining table,
don't they?

> To Mr Babu Kalakrishnan .. kindly desist from sending such mails on
> this list again.

The Linux India mailing lists are not against commercial postings.  The
policy of the lists requires that posts of a commercial nature be clearly
labelled with a 'COMMERCIAL' prefix on the subject line.  Babu's post met
this requirement admirably.