SPAM Mail on this list

Hi all,
 I thought that this was suppoused to be a mailing list for programmers
not HR consultants ....
 To Mr Babu Kalakrishnan .. kindly desist from sending such mails on
this
list again. This list is for Linux Programmers who want to learn from
each other ... a place to disscuss "programming" and related issues...

 Everyone else... if we get any more of these mails I vote that each one
of us sends back a copy to the original address!

Regards
Vivek