Re: Installation

I think that you should install linux in primary partition
because when installation go beyond 1024 cylinders
lilo can't detect your partition and you can't boot directly
then you have to use loadlin...

And about signal 11.... I found this during installing RedHat 6.2 PC Quest
but when i tried second time i succed.. So try it once more I found that
it was media error.

-Neelam