Re: Reg. Problem loading SWING Applet using Netscape Navigator 4.6

> I think the problem might be with the classpath. How can I fix the problem?
> By the way I want to know, where the swing classes would reside. One of my
> friend says that, java 1.2 ships without swing classes. Is it true. I am
> totally frustrated am in need of it Quickly. Anyone please help me.

Hi,
	I think that the prob. lies with Netscape. If u are using the JDK
provided by PCQ (back in Nov. '99) then Swing classes are _definitely_
included in the distro. Just try running ur applet using
appletviewer. This way u can know if there are any bugs in ur app.
	btw Netscape sucks.. sucks real hard :-(

--
Atul Mehta | atulm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | GPG: 1DB8946A
Shame is an improper emotion invented by pietists to oppress the human race.