Re: HTTP tunnel

Thanks,

Yeah it does print to browser.  But there was a peculiar problem I was facing...I
run this prog on the konsole, it runs for the first time properly but then after
the first request, the prog exits.  Then I again run it in the same shell, it
refuses to run....it runs again only after it run it again in anotehr shell...I
will have to check..

I did check out tinyproxy, but preferred to build my own wich I thought was
easier for this small thing rather than to go on to stand eachunderstand tinyproxy
code.

Thanks

Ajay