PHP3 and multiple select...

Hi,

This may be a dumb question, but I was not able to find the answer in the
php3 documentation. Anyway here it is,

How do I know what selection user has made in an HTML form having a
"select multiple"?? I mean normal entries in a form get defined with the
same $name in php3 on the server once the form is submitted. What happens
in case of a "select multiple" and the user selecting multiple values??

Does PHP3 see it as

$name=value1,value2

i.e. comma separated list of values??

TIA,
Kedar.
Kedar N. Patankar.
Senior Software Engineer.
ishoni Networks
...Broadband for everyone
http://www.ishoni.com
email - kedar@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: +91-80-2292125 (Work)
Fax: +91-80-2995545 (Work)
Be regular and orderly in your life, so that you may be violent
and original in your work.