Re: JSP Performance

hi list
i am sure the following links would help you :
 	http://jakarta.apache.org/downloads/binindex.html
for downloading the binary release of tomcat
jakarta-tomcat_tar.gz file , for downloading the source files:
	http://jakarta.apache.org/downloads/sourceindex.html
binary release is ok for all purposes , u might want the source files
for making your own mod_jserv.so. normally for compiling the source
-code u have to change to src directory of distribution.

HTH

--
 ----  why i am doing this ? it's the 'Tina' factor ,
		 There is no alternative